27 / July / 2017
The rate of development of your website determines the rate of visitors you will get. It is highly important to have the appropriate, high speed and efficient website for getting a maximum number of users and visitors. This can be easily implemented with the help of the best web development services. So, let us see the major benefits of hiring the best web development services, which will benefit your website and increase the growth and productivity of your business:
read more […]
8 / September / 2015
Over the past few years, several websites have popped up and while some have emerged victorious, there are innumerable others which are still online, but have gathered no attention whatsoever. The possible difference between the two types of websites is probably because the good websites chose to hire a good Joomla development company. When you hire a professional to handle the various aspects of your website, you can be sure that you will have exactly what you need.
There are actually plenty of benefits to hiring professional services for any aspect of website development. While most people might think that a website is nothing more than just some text and graphics, there is actually much more to it. As a matter of fact, the basic difference between a good website and an average one is just that – a good website will have so much more. There will be content that ties in what the website aims at projecting, the graphics and pictures will be in tandem, and the professional team will ensure that the formats are as per your requirement. So whether you are looking for Joomla or WordPress development services, they will provide you with not only that, but much more.
There are several people who have no idea what WordPress is or what Joomla is used for, and for such people, perhaps the best and only option would be to hire professionals. Not only will they know what they are doing, but they will also do it in the best possible manner. Additionally, if you are someone who is interested in understanding how these platforms work, they will be willing to educate you about the same.
For instance, if you hire a company to provide you with Joomla development services, you will not only have the platform customised as per your needs, but also have additional features included, should you need the same. Even if you are looking for conversion – let’s say you want WordPress converted into Joomla or vice versa or into any other format, a professional team will be able to handle it all for you with ease.
Similarly, there are plenty of website development companies which will provide you with a plethora of services, ranging from content management to search engine optimisation and when you hire them for the entire gamut of services, you will be left with little to worry about. And when you know that your website is being taken care of really well, you can concentrate your energies on other aspects of your business or enterprise.
So the next time you decide to frown upon the several WordPress development companies that are in existence, you might want to think twice; because chances are that you might need one of them to help with the development of your website too.
The rapid development and technological influence in Information Technology has paved way for amazing opportunities in the field of software development and related areas. Programmers today are handsomely paid professionals whose demand is getting better quickly. A programming language can add to your career curve significantly by giving your salary sale a quick, yet amazing start. So, for the year 2014, here is a list of top 10 programming languages, which can help in getting you that job of your dreams.
- C Language: Ranked among the most used programming languages, syntax of C++ and Java originated from C language. Its versatility and usability has helped C Language in surfacing as the most popular languages and the trend will continue this year as well.
- Visual Basic: Implemented on .NET platform by Microsoft, VB is considered to be one language that’s easy to learn and use. Developers use VB to create graphical user interface, remote data objects, and Access databases and create ActiveX controls and objects.
- C++, packing both low level and high-level features, C++ was developed as an improvement of Language C. C++ has emerged as a powerful language, which is used for coding a large number of programs; some entail the most popular ones as well.
- Objective C: It’s an object-oriented language that adds to the C Programming language Smalltalk-style messaging and is a general purpose language. It’s in great demand and mostly finds use in Mac OS X and Apple iOS.
- SQL: Standing for Structured Query language, it’s one of the most used open source relational database management systems that operate as a server presenting many users access to multiple databases. The scope of SQL is wide and finds use in many programming activities.
- PHP: Designed for web development, it’s a server-side scripting language used for general programming as well. 244 million websites and 2.1 million web servers use PHP, which presents high-speed scripting with caching, augmented compiling code, which can help in adding to the scope of this language significantly. Facebook runs on PHP, now you can understand the potential.
- Python: Easy coding makes this a language for beginners. Used for writing scripts of mobile apps and websites particularly, it’s also used in creating executable and standalone programs while making use of third party tools. Google, Yahoo, PInterest, Instagram are some names which use Python.
- HTML/CSS: HTML aka Hyper Text Markup Language is a markup language used for presenting and structuring online content and is core technology of the web. CSS aka Cascading Style Sheets is a style sheet language used for describing semantics of docs written in a markup language.
- Java: An object-oriented language used for programming, it saves programmers from the hassles of recompilation. The demand for Java has seen an astounding improvement in past few years, making it get placed among the best in the lot for this year.
So, these are the top 10 programming languages for the year 2014, learning and using which can change the fate of developers and programmers in the coming time.
16 / July / 2015
Clean and structured web development comes by practice, experience and use of the right tools. PHP frameworks are a bunch of such super functional tools that helps in creating clean and structured web development. With these, the conception and maintenance of PHP web applications gets quicker and convenient. Every year developers in the field come up with a list of ten such popular frameworks that should be most used in a particular year. With the second month already rolling in, here is a list of top ten PHP frameworks, which would be on the top choice of developers.
- Laravel: Touted to be the #1 PHP framework in ongoing era, it’s powerful, elegant but easy to use and learn. It’s a tool worth trying.
- Yii: Particularly popular when creating Web 2.0 applications, it’s a high on performance tool that’s loaded with out-of-the-box features. DAO/Active Record, MVC, Caching, Scaffolding, Authentication and Role-based Access control are some of its highlights.
- Flight: An extensible micro framework for PHP, this one is simple, fast and help developers in easily, quickly and conveniently creating RESTful web applications. Its simplicity never takes up its powerfulness.
- Medoo: With just one file of 109kb, Medoo is the lightest PHP database existing and is used as an ideal micro framework for simple and small applications.
- CodeIgniter: Aka CI, it’s a top MVC framework, which has been in the industry for long and is used extensively by developers, who never get disappointed while using this tool.
- Kohana: It’s an object based MVC web framework, that’s open-source and created with PHP5 by a team of volunteers, Kohana works swiftly, securely and easily.
- PHPixie: Formerly a part of Kohana framework, it’s a new, yet popular name in PHP development. What makes it popular is it being MVC compliant, powerful and easy to use.
- Symfony: Dating back its inception to 2005, with its powerful MVC framework, it’s a known name in enterprises. It hails its inspiration from other popular frameworks like Django, On Rails, Ruby and Spring. Developers say Symfony is one of the most complete frameworks in PHP.
- Phalcon: This one’s a full stack, open source tool for PHP 5, written in C-extension and customized to deliver top performance. It does not require knowledge of C language and presents extensive capabilities in building web applications.
- Pop PHP: Pop is a framework that’s for developers of every level. It helps novices in creating that strong grip and is equally useful for the experienced developers by giving them a lot to explore and learn
So, here are the top 10 PHP frameworks for the year 2015, which experts believe will be most used among PHP developers to create wonderful and exclusive web applications of a plethora kind.