5 / August / 2017
With rapid changes and advancements in the ecommerce industry, SEO industry and techniques are also facing a severe change of development. New methodologies for achieving SEO are being developed for better optimization and visibility of the pages.
In this rapid growth and development, there are few strategies which you need to think on and work for achieving better growth and development in 2017. So, let us now see how you can improve your SEO strategy for 2017:
read more […]
29 / July / 2015
Search engine optimisation is a term that has been around for a really long time, but most people are still unaware of how the concept actually translates into reality and more than that, people have no idea how it can benefit them, their business and their website. If you own a website, through which you are trying to enhance your business, then you certainly need the help of a good SEO company.
There are innumerable reasons why you should hire a good company for your SEO related needs. For starters, when you hire a professional, you know that they know how to do their job right. This means that once you have explained to them, exactly what it is that you need or are looking for, you will have little to worry about, because they will take care of it all.
Hiring an SEO agency also means that you will get a clearer understanding of what exactly SEO is. While many people might know that SEO stands for search engine optimisation and that it has something to do with how a website shows when something related is looked for on a search engine, they know little more. SEO is much more than just some keywords being added to content that will go on a website. It is actually a science, because if there are too many keywords, it would be labelled as spamming, and if the keywords are too less, then the website would not rank as well as it should.
However, when you have professionals handling all this, you can be sure that your website will have just the right amount of keywords to garner the attention that it deserves. Similarly, there are plenty of companies that offer SEO services and will tell you that they will get your website to number one ranking in no time. This would be nothing more than faffing, because there are very little chances of a website getting to the top spot immediately. Reaching the top is a gradual process, and professionals will know how to handle the same.
While you could go around looking for one such good company that can handle your SEO related needs, there is always the easy way out. Consider Web Creations Technologies, because one of the leaders in the domain of providing SEO services. Over the past few years, we have not only gathered a team of SEO experts, but also a client list that is truly enviable. Our team will understand your precise requirements, build a SEO structure in accordance, and keep reworking it, as and when needed. SEO also works best when there are regular inputs, in the form of new articles, blogs, write-ups and even press releases, and with us at the helm, you will have little to worry about, because we will take care of all this and more!
10 / July / 2015
SEO for shopping cart or ecommerce websites can be really diversified. Seeing the fiercely competitive landscape of e-commerce, every brand wishes to leave its peers behind in the race. Thus maintaining that perfect balance of SEO and usability seems mandatory. So, if you too are involved in a shopping cart SEO project, then here are few golden tips to help your efforts rock in the year 2015.
- Having a simple site structure is the key to attracting and keeping customers, as users of today lack one thing a lot, which is ‘time’, so, make it simple. Having three primary menu navigation options for the home page, department store and product pages is enough, rather than creating a clutter. In case, you have a site which has thousands of products to select across multiple brands, then its best to use a simpler approach, which is categorizing the right way. Most big fishes use this plan, where whenever a user gets into another sub category level, the previous one vanishes, erasing complications and making it easier.
- Canonical Tags must be a preferred choice, which has already been popularized by Google, Yahoo and Microsoft since 2009. Any webpage that can be reached with more than one URL must possess a canonical tag, to ensure legitimacy. Modified URLs can cause content duplicity, spider blocks and decreased keyword relevancy, which can affect the SEO strategy of any ecommerce store greatly.
- Simplified keyword URLs can help in creating a great impact on the SEO efforts of any online store, which can even prevent duplicate content. Use one URL combined with dynamic breadcrumb navigation tailored according to the site visitors’ entry path. Using one version of the URL as canonical can also help in keeping URL’s simple.
- Focusing on SEO departments, categories, product names, titles and H1 tags is crucial. Try thinking like a user will think and search about a product. This helps in making site navigation easier for users and even contributes in optimizing the website for some important and relevant keywords.
- Having unique product descriptions is a must and never try to copy what others have used for describing the same product as yours. Having distinct product descriptions when posting on different websites can help, so always follow this approach.
- Schema.org. which is a machine-readable markup, that search engines make use of to recognize and classify content must be used. Google likes this approach and helps with the Webmaster tools as well, when using Scehma.org on your ecommerce store.
So, above mentioned are six essential tips or advices, which if used wisely can help in turning SEO of your ecommerce site into a success. So, follow these and get ready to get your site ranked high on SERPs that matter.