Month: July 2015
29 / July / 2015
Search engine optimisation is a term that has been around for a really long time, but most people are still unaware of how the concept actually translates into reality and more than that, people have no idea how it can benefit them, their business and their website. If you own a website, through which you are trying to enhance your business, then you certainly need the help of a good SEO company.
There are innumerable reasons why you should hire a good company for your SEO related needs. For starters, when you hire a professional, you know that they know how to do their job right. This means that once you have explained to them, exactly what it is that you need or are looking for, you will have little to worry about, because they will take care of it all.
Hiring an SEO agency also means that you will get a clearer understanding of what exactly SEO is. While many people might know that SEO stands for search engine optimisation and that it has something to do with how a website shows when something related is looked for on a search engine, they know little more. SEO is much more than just some keywords being added to content that will go on a website. It is actually a science, because if there are too many keywords, it would be labelled as spamming, and if the keywords are too less, then the website would not rank as well as it should.
However, when you have professionals handling all this, you can be sure that your website will have just the right amount of keywords to garner the attention that it deserves. Similarly, there are plenty of companies that offer SEO services and will tell you that they will get your website to number one ranking in no time. This would be nothing more than faffing, because there are very little chances of a website getting to the top spot immediately. Reaching the top is a gradual process, and professionals will know how to handle the same.
While you could go around looking for one such good company that can handle your SEO related needs, there is always the easy way out. Consider Web Creations Technologies, because one of the leaders in the domain of providing SEO services. Over the past few years, we have not only gathered a team of SEO experts, but also a client list that is truly enviable. Our team will understand your precise requirements, build a SEO structure in accordance, and keep reworking it, as and when needed. SEO also works best when there are regular inputs, in the form of new articles, blogs, write-ups and even press releases, and with us at the helm, you will have little to worry about, because we will take care of all this and more!
28 / July / 2015
Having a website is one thing, having an online corporate identity is a whole different thing. Getting a website has become extremely easy, because there are plenty of companies that are offering a basic website at a really reasonable cost. However, these websites will never reach the level of a proper corporate identity on the internet, which is crucial for when you are planning to launch or relaunch your business.
In order to have a professional looking website design, you need to make sure that you hire professionals. While anyone can have a website these days, when you own a company, your website needs to relay exactly what it is that you have to offer. Present or new clients, should gain a clear idea of what it is that you can provide them, within minutes of them arriving on your website. Professional websites can have graphics, but it needs to be in keeping with the gravity of the company. Content needs to be designed, keeping in mind what the readers will be looking for, and for corporate websites, SEO is incredibly important.
So, web development for corporate companies should ideally be handed over to people who have an incredible amount of experience in the field and will be able to understand your specific requirements and translate it into reality. When you hire someone like Web Creations Technologies for the creation of your online corporate identity, we will make sure that we design the same in keeping with the ethos of your organisation. Our team of experts will spend ample amount of time, talking to you, trying to gauge what exactly it is that you want to put across to your clientele.
Once our team has gained a clear understanding of what it is that you want your corporate website to say, they will start working. Throughout the developmental process, they will keep you in the loop, which means that you will be able to see your website develop out of nothing, and reach a stage, where it becomes a matter of pride and joy for you. Our web developers understand that you would want to participate in the creation process, which is why they will constantly keep asking you for your inputs, so that the final website is in keeping with what you have always wanted.
We are aware that a website is not just about the design and layout, and there are several other aspects involved, including content and search engine optimisation. This is why our team consists of not only website designers, but also content developers and search engine optimisation experts. In addition, we have people who will be willing to work around the clock, to offer you the support that you might require, especially when your website is new. Over time, our team will also help you maintain your website, so that it always looks as good as new!
The rapid development and technological influence in Information Technology has paved way for amazing opportunities in the field of software development and related areas. Programmers today are handsomely paid professionals whose demand is getting better quickly. A programming language can add to your career curve significantly by giving your salary sale a quick, yet amazing start. So, for the year 2014, here is a list of top 10 programming languages, which can help in getting you that job of your dreams.
- C Language: Ranked among the most used programming languages, syntax of C++ and Java originated from C language. Its versatility and usability has helped C Language in surfacing as the most popular languages and the trend will continue this year as well.
- Visual Basic: Implemented on .NET platform by Microsoft, VB is considered to be one language that’s easy to learn and use. Developers use VB to create graphical user interface, remote data objects, and Access databases and create ActiveX controls and objects.
- C++, packing both low level and high-level features, C++ was developed as an improvement of Language C. C++ has emerged as a powerful language, which is used for coding a large number of programs; some entail the most popular ones as well.
- Objective C: It’s an object-oriented language that adds to the C Programming language Smalltalk-style messaging and is a general purpose language. It’s in great demand and mostly finds use in Mac OS X and Apple iOS.
- SQL: Standing for Structured Query language, it’s one of the most used open source relational database management systems that operate as a server presenting many users access to multiple databases. The scope of SQL is wide and finds use in many programming activities.
- PHP: Designed for web development, it’s a server-side scripting language used for general programming as well. 244 million websites and 2.1 million web servers use PHP, which presents high-speed scripting with caching, augmented compiling code, which can help in adding to the scope of this language significantly. Facebook runs on PHP, now you can understand the potential.
- Python: Easy coding makes this a language for beginners. Used for writing scripts of mobile apps and websites particularly, it’s also used in creating executable and standalone programs while making use of third party tools. Google, Yahoo, PInterest, Instagram are some names which use Python.
- HTML/CSS: HTML aka Hyper Text Markup Language is a markup language used for presenting and structuring online content and is core technology of the web. CSS aka Cascading Style Sheets is a style sheet language used for describing semantics of docs written in a markup language.
- Java: An object-oriented language used for programming, it saves programmers from the hassles of recompilation. The demand for Java has seen an astounding improvement in past few years, making it get placed among the best in the lot for this year.
So, these are the top 10 programming languages for the year 2014, learning and using which can change the fate of developers and programmers in the coming time.
16 / July / 2015
Clean and structured web development comes by practice, experience and use of the right tools. PHP frameworks are a bunch of such super functional tools that helps in creating clean and structured web development. With these, the conception and maintenance of PHP web applications gets quicker and convenient. Every year developers in the field come up with a list of ten such popular frameworks that should be most used in a particular year. With the second month already rolling in, here is a list of top ten PHP frameworks, which would be on the top choice of developers.
- Laravel: Touted to be the #1 PHP framework in ongoing era, it’s powerful, elegant but easy to use and learn. It’s a tool worth trying.
- Yii: Particularly popular when creating Web 2.0 applications, it’s a high on performance tool that’s loaded with out-of-the-box features. DAO/Active Record, MVC, Caching, Scaffolding, Authentication and Role-based Access control are some of its highlights.
- Flight: An extensible micro framework for PHP, this one is simple, fast and help developers in easily, quickly and conveniently creating RESTful web applications. Its simplicity never takes up its powerfulness.
- Medoo: With just one file of 109kb, Medoo is the lightest PHP database existing and is used as an ideal micro framework for simple and small applications.
- CodeIgniter: Aka CI, it’s a top MVC framework, which has been in the industry for long and is used extensively by developers, who never get disappointed while using this tool.
- Kohana: It’s an object based MVC web framework, that’s open-source and created with PHP5 by a team of volunteers, Kohana works swiftly, securely and easily.
- PHPixie: Formerly a part of Kohana framework, it’s a new, yet popular name in PHP development. What makes it popular is it being MVC compliant, powerful and easy to use.
- Symfony: Dating back its inception to 2005, with its powerful MVC framework, it’s a known name in enterprises. It hails its inspiration from other popular frameworks like Django, On Rails, Ruby and Spring. Developers say Symfony is one of the most complete frameworks in PHP.
- Phalcon: This one’s a full stack, open source tool for PHP 5, written in C-extension and customized to deliver top performance. It does not require knowledge of C language and presents extensive capabilities in building web applications.
- Pop PHP: Pop is a framework that’s for developers of every level. It helps novices in creating that strong grip and is equally useful for the experienced developers by giving them a lot to explore and learn
So, here are the top 10 PHP frameworks for the year 2015, which experts believe will be most used among PHP developers to create wonderful and exclusive web applications of a plethora kind.
15 / July / 2015
Content writing is a field that sees a lot of drift, every new SEO update by Google is enough to bring in drastic changes in the way writing is done. So, instead of getting carried away by that ‘change’ word, learn about how to keep pace with this changing scenario, while staying within that “cream layer”.
- Remember, it all revolves around ‘quality’ now, the buzz word, which by no means can be overlooked. Here are few tips, which can help you keep that writing angel within you working at its best, while producing content that can satisfy you and your readers alike.
- Your audiences or your readers are your judge, so always try and work according to their prospects and vision. Stepping in to your audience’s shoes is a simple way of garnering not just readers, but appreciation for your work.
- It’s no more about keywords; these are indispensable, but only for the web crawlers and not your readers. So, do this smartly and artistically, without making the readers feel that the phrase has been fit forcefully and without any requirement.
- It’s no more about how many words; it’s about how informative and useful to readers. So, saying that long content is boring or short, crisp content can help in nailing it, are both wrong. It’s you who should decide that how much is actually enough.
- Try presenting what’s reliable, as readers would like reading about what you are and your business is all about, rather than all the decorative and beautiful words, which you’ve written just to add to your site’s visitors, with no specific reason.
- Instead of boasting about you being the best in the industry, try being neutral and try writing what readers find natural. No one online has the time to read your tell tales of appreciation, as no one today has the time and energy to put that much effort in. So, say only what’s natural and stop being boastful.
- A dish is first eaten by eyes before tasting the same. So, try creating content that’s appealing and enough to catch a user’s engagement, as content can get viral if it has in it that “wow” factor.
- Spelling and grammatical errors are a complete no-no. Also, using words which require consulting dictionary must be kept away. As content which has typos or words which are far from an average reader’s capability is never welcomed by anyone, not even your favorite readers and regular followers!
Writing quality content, whether for SEO or any other purpose, must be done with originality. Copying and rephrasing content written by someone else must never be on your to-do list. Being original and creative can help you bag more readers, than rephrasing a content which is really popular online. Above mentioned few tips can help you in creating some great pieces of content in the coming time. Stick to these and make your content viral and visible!
14 / July / 2015
Mobile phones are a necessity today and mobile apps are being used by people to do everything from ordering food to playing games, to keeping updated, socializing and much more. Smartphones loaded with mobile apps have truly brought the world to our fingertips.
The demand of newer mobile apps has contributed immensely in bringing up mobile app development industry to this height. Businesses of all sizes and categories today are involved in the creation of newer mobile apps which can help in accomplishing hordes of tasks innovatively and efficiently.
Among all mobile platforms, Android seems to have stolen the screen with about a 70% market share already. The numbers of mobile devices supporting this platform are present in the largest population on earth, when compared to all other platforms. Android app development has in fact turned into an unexplored treasure for mobile app developers and end users, alike. Android app development thus seems to be the present and future of app development. The ease of creating apps has helped in adding to the fame all the more.
Android app development, like every field is evolving. The most obvious changes which have come alive have been summarized below
- The focus on availability of multi-device support for Android is now being emphasized
- Mobile internet usage is on an all-time rise and developers are trying hard to create apps that deliver maximum functionality and least data usage.
- Developers are trying to build communities where easy support and updates can be spread out, on which largely lies the success of an app, by extensions and more.
- Android apps are largely available for free, but its developers who can decide the balanced monetization plan to help both users and developers feel no burden.
All these changes have devoted in making the Android app development industry so attractive, appealing and mysterious, pulling in developers from all spheres to contribute in its upgrading. Creation of strong, efficient apps, which are future-proof yet handy, seems important and thus the future of this industry never seems to see a downfall. The increasing users are another feature which assures that the demand will always remain, and it’s the supply which needs acceleration.
Another interesting point are cross-platform apps, which can erase that platform hurdles and help users use apps on both Android and Apple podiums, easily and the way they prefer.
There is no doubt that the future of mobile app development is very vivid. It is a first-class idea to build up cross platform mobile apps in order to attain a superior audience.
13 / July / 2015
Every New Year brings with it new trends and new stats, which professionals from that particular filed need to follow in order to not just survive, but shine in the crowd. The year 2015 too has its do’s and don’ts, where Graphic designing trends are concerned. When asked by most veterans in the field, the one thing that almost every person stressed on was “Simplicity is the king or the ruler for 2015”. This year the trend would remain revolving around simple techniques, even with all the complex one flooding the screen. Flat designs, short social media videos, parallax scrolling are the simple things or trends which will manage to catch high positions on chart this year.
It’s not always great to blindly follow the trends, but keeping aware and updated is a must, as change is the new in, which we can see in almost every field and sector, associated with our life and work. Working with the latest trends in visual design must not be the sole idea, rather focusing on what can work, should be the POA. The shift today is diverting on focusing on designs that appeal to international viewers rather than just the locales. So, here is a quick run through of the visual design trends for 2015, which can work wonders for your work and clientele.
The top five visual design trends that will manage to top the charts this year are
- Flat design elements will be popular, which will be led by the changes in software design and apps. Even stats indicated a 200 percent increase in the download count of flat design elements. The shift towards this trend is clearly visible and is going to stay.
- The use of Instagram-esque images saw a huge momentum last year, the increasing popularity of mobile apps and retro cameras, increased search for filtered images which saw a 661 percent rise in 2013 are trends that are expected to remain this year as well.
- The most searched image search terms are BYOD and 3D printing, where each one saw a rise of a very high percentage and this will be anticipated in 2014 as well.
- Video is the new fad that is driving popular sites into visual storytelling concept. Easy access to new image capturing technology, one such as 4K is bound to gain momentum. The most popular video content ideas cover transportation, 3D renderings and cityscapes.
- Designers are expected to inculcate stronger emotional connections in designs, which can be said seeing the increasing demand of people and other subjects in real life.
So, here are the top 5 visual design trends for 2015, which you must follow, if staying ahead and growing more is your aim for the year. Best of luck!
10 / July / 2015
SEO for shopping cart or ecommerce websites can be really diversified. Seeing the fiercely competitive landscape of e-commerce, every brand wishes to leave its peers behind in the race. Thus maintaining that perfect balance of SEO and usability seems mandatory. So, if you too are involved in a shopping cart SEO project, then here are few golden tips to help your efforts rock in the year 2015.
- Having a simple site structure is the key to attracting and keeping customers, as users of today lack one thing a lot, which is ‘time’, so, make it simple. Having three primary menu navigation options for the home page, department store and product pages is enough, rather than creating a clutter. In case, you have a site which has thousands of products to select across multiple brands, then its best to use a simpler approach, which is categorizing the right way. Most big fishes use this plan, where whenever a user gets into another sub category level, the previous one vanishes, erasing complications and making it easier.
- Canonical Tags must be a preferred choice, which has already been popularized by Google, Yahoo and Microsoft since 2009. Any webpage that can be reached with more than one URL must possess a canonical tag, to ensure legitimacy. Modified URLs can cause content duplicity, spider blocks and decreased keyword relevancy, which can affect the SEO strategy of any ecommerce store greatly.
- Simplified keyword URLs can help in creating a great impact on the SEO efforts of any online store, which can even prevent duplicate content. Use one URL combined with dynamic breadcrumb navigation tailored according to the site visitors’ entry path. Using one version of the URL as canonical can also help in keeping URL’s simple.
- Focusing on SEO departments, categories, product names, titles and H1 tags is crucial. Try thinking like a user will think and search about a product. This helps in making site navigation easier for users and even contributes in optimizing the website for some important and relevant keywords.
- Having unique product descriptions is a must and never try to copy what others have used for describing the same product as yours. Having distinct product descriptions when posting on different websites can help, so always follow this approach.
- Schema.org. which is a machine-readable markup, that search engines make use of to recognize and classify content must be used. Google likes this approach and helps with the Webmaster tools as well, when using Scehma.org on your ecommerce store.
So, above mentioned are six essential tips or advices, which if used wisely can help in turning SEO of your ecommerce site into a success. So, follow these and get ready to get your site ranked high on SERPs that matter.